Tuesday, November 20, 2018

You are different

Hellooo....feels so nice to write something again. Well,my blog will basically serve two purposes. While I give you updates about agriculture, I will occasionally drop some words of encouragement about you,you and yes,you.
So,let me drop these few lines just for you. Enjoy...


 YOU ARE DIFFERENT

She's running,running at top speed and you are like "Oh,I just want to catch up with her", you will fall.
"Oh my God,this guy is just too good. He does everything so perfectly. How I wish I am just like him",you will fail.
Girl,relax,calm down and take things easy. You are not slow,you are just in time.
Guy,be careful,don't imitate,you are just on point.

You cannot continue to compare yourself with others and expect to excel.
When you compare yourself with others, you only bring out the faults in yourself and you condemn yourself the more.
But when you work on your God given talent and run at your God given speed, you achieve purpose.
See,if you continue to strive to be like everybody, you will end up becoming a nobody.

Why must you go on the same lane everyone is treading? It's already worn out, create your own path,try something new.
Don't follow the multitude, follow your heart.
When you do what they've been doing, you'll only get what they've been getting.
Then,how do you expect to create a difference?; how do you intend to change the world?

The difference is not in the world;
The difference is in you.
Be the difference;
Be the change you wish to see.

Tell it to yourself,
I am different, created differently;
To do things differently.
I stand out for I am a difference.

Yes,you are a difference;
A masterpiece of God's creation;
Fearfully created with an intention,
Wonderfully made to go on a mission.

Look,you don't struggle for attention.
What you need is the vision.
Then,work towards it with determination.
And with God, you become the attention.

5 comments: